|the t.l.c. (add bacon $2)
$7 | sliced heirloom tomato, chipotle vinaigrette, leaf lettuce, goat cheese – white toast
$9 | sliced medium-rare eye of round, cabbage slaw, horseradish mayonnaise – light rye
$9 | grass-fed beef, caramelized onion, lettuce, pickled pepper mayo – whole wheat kaiser
$8 | thai inspired chicken salad, ginger, lemongrass, bell pepper, mayo, lettuce - seven grain
$8 | black bean and roasted vegetable burger, pickled red onion, garlic mayo, leaf lettuce – whole wheat kaiser
$8 | marinated and grilled spring vegetables, house hummus, cider vinaigrette, leaf lettuce – seven grain
$5 | prepared fresh, always changing – check our twitter or our blackboard
|hand cut fries
$5 | crunchy / fluffy and not greasy! with pickled pepper mayonnaise – not available for delivery
House bacon and egg any style on a kaiser – not available for delivery – $6
Juice – $3 | apple, pear, grape, raspberry
Coke / Water – $1
Soup and fries – $1 off with sandwich purchase
All prices are tax inclusive
Why buy Breadbaron?
- For a flavourful and memorable sandwich from a local vendor.
- We use quality ingredients from local suppliers that combine like they should: no-nonsense, fresh stuff that balances flavour and texture.
- We offer delivery (8+ sandwiches) or take-away from our stand.
- Our prices are rounded and include taxes – no fussing with change.
- We serve a concise, rotating, and fresh menu. Find out why.
- Try our stuff, you’ll like it. Then tell your friends and colleagues! If you don’t like it, it’s on us.