* Now for a limited time, we’re offering 10% off all deliveries, give us a call! *
- last change Mar. 2014 / next change May 2014 -
$9 | house bacon, pear and cranberry chutney, sliced pear, cheddar, spinach – country loaf
$9 | braised beef cheek, natural sauce, house kimchi, mayonnaise – whole wheat
$8 | grass-fed beef, caramelized onion, romaine, pickled pepper mayo – whole wheat kaiser
|brown butter squash
$8 | roasted squash, goat’s cheese, pickled carrot, sprouts, brown butter – seven grain
|flavour of the leek
$8 | poached leeks, garlic scape sheep’s cheese, arugula, sherry vinaigrette – whole wheat
$8 | roasted chicken, homemade butter curry sauce, shaved cauliflower, romaine – seven grain
$3 | prepared fresh, always changing – check our twitter or our blackboard
|black river juice – no sugar added
$3 | apple cider, bartlett pear, blackcurrant, raspberry
Slinging breakfast burritos until we run out – $6
All prices are tax inclusive
Soup and juice are $2 each with sandwich purchase
Water is free when you bring a container
Why buy Breadbaron?
- For a flavourful and memorable sandwich experience from a local vendor.
- We use quality ingredients from local suppliers that combine like they should: no-nonsense, fresh stuff that balances flavour and texture.
- We offer delivery (6+ sandwiches) or take-away from our stand.
- Our prices include taxes – no fussing with change.
- We serve a concise, rotating, and fresh menu. Find out why.
- Try our product, you’ll like it. Then tell your friends and colleagues! If you don’t like it, it’s on us.